Dive into DevSecOps
Time & Location
About the Event
- Is security integrated into our DevOps CI/CD pipeline?
- Do I understand the tools available and the steps required to implement security into our CI/CD pipeline?
If you answered "No!" then you should join us for this technical webinar where we will discuss and demonstrate the tools and steps required to add security to your DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
Some topics we will cover:
- Developer Add-Ons
- Secrets Management & Best Practices
- Linting and Code Inspection (SAST/DAST)
- Interactive Security Testing (IAST)
- Dependency Mapping
- Container Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Quality Gates
- Automatic Ticket Generation for failures using Jenkins and JIRA.
During this webinar we will discuss best practices and demonstrate the tools necessary to implement these basic components into your DevOps pipeline.
This will allow you to shift security to the left, get Audit and Security off your back, and impress your friends with your newfound knowledge of security. :)
Who should attend: CISO, Operations Managers, Auditors, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Automation Engineers, DevOps Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers, Security Engineers, etc...