ASA vs. Firepower
Time & Location
About the Event
Come see all Cisco Firepower Next-Generation features in action!
Would you like to understand the difference between ASA Firewalls and Cisco Firepower?
Join us for this non-technical webinar where we will discuss and demonstrate the Next-Generation features of Cisco Firepower. We will also discuss steps to migrate to Firepower from legacy ASA Firewalls.
Some topics we will cover:
- ASA and Firepower Feature Parity
- Firepower Components
- SSL/TLS Decryption and Monitoring
- Application and URL Filtering
- Intrusion Prevention
- Anti-Malware & File Policy
- Next-Generation Logging and Reporting
- Migrate to Firepower the right way
- Understand how Firepower can upgrade your overall security posture and provide infinitely better logging, auditing, and visibility into security events.
- Understand the security features and capability of Firepower to ensure you are getting the most out of your existing deployment.
- Easily filter high-risk or unapproved applications from your network.
- Inspect and block traffic flows containing Malware or malicious intrusion patterns.
- Inspect encrypted traffic for security concerns.
- Turbo charge your logging and reporting processes to achieve full visibility.
- Filter URLs by category, risk, and/or business relevance to ensure all Internet traffic conforms to corporate policy.
The webinar will include brief overviews of all technologies as well as live demonstrations. It will also be non-technical and designed to demonstrate the value of each Next-Generation feature.